Tuesday, 25 July 2017

#OneLoveManchester



Ariana, is that you? A girl can dream, hey. I can hardly draw any comparisons, particularly when the horrific terrorist attack happened in Manchester and she displayed such a momentous amount of bravery, strength and compassion for all those involved with the incredible #OneLoveManchester concert, all to raise money for the fundraising appeal. I did not manage to get a ticket to attend but I really wanted to show my support for the place I now call home and amongst other things, I bought the sweater Miss Grande herself wore, where all the profits go to the emergency fund. 

2 months on, time may have passed since this horrible attack happened, but we continue to show strength in our hearts for this unbreakable, beautiful city. You can show your support and donate to the fund here.



#WeAreManchester
#OneLoveManchester
#WeStandTogether

 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for comenting on my blog! I will always take the time to reply as soon as I can! If you would like to ask me something directly, tweet me @fashionmixbag

Justine xx