Wednesday 24 October 2012

Motel Rocks; Halloween Treat of 30% off!

Happy soon to be Halloween everyone! Hope you're all getting your costumes sorted and getting those pumpkins carved! If you need a bit of help with your costume gear or just fancy 'treating' yourself over the Halloween period, the lovely people at Motel Rocks are offering 30% off when you use my code 'justinegibbins' at the checkout. Unfortunately it's not valid off the amazing Jeffery Campbell Litas & Rock n' Rose cross I've popped on the second moodboard (sorry, I got a bit excited and added them anyway because I love them) but you can definitely treat yourself to the other gorgeous sparkly and studded pieces they have on their website here! Below are some of my favourite picks from their collections at the moment!












Hope this helps a few of you out in preparation for the weekend! The discount offer is valid till the 31st October so make sure if you like something you use it whilst you can :)

 

2 comments :

  1. Thanks for your comment, I followed gfc and bloglovin #30, your turn now. ;)

    Ivana
    http://ruedetreschic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comenting on my blog! I will always take the time to reply as soon as I can! If you would like to ask me something directly, tweet me @fashionmixbag

Justine xx