Thursday, 27 December 2012

Merry Christmas Everyone!

Hi guys! So I haven't managed to do a post over the last few days due to the madness of Christmas and extra working hours - buttt I thought I would pop up a little instagram-a-lam post (@fashionmixbag) featuring some of my Christmas moments on the run up to the festive day! I hope you all had a lovely Christmas and ate a ridiculous amount like me! I think someone may need to roll me to work tomorrow - especially after getting my xmas bake on on Saturday!

Xmas eve eve tea party with the gals!

I'll be doing some posts on the bits Santa bought me a bit later in the week! Hope you all got some fashionably fabulous pressies! 
Icy xmas nails - Maxfactor & Models Own Ibiza Mix // My sales tip for hitting the boxing day sales for Next // Starry eyed xmas vodka lemonade // Xmas Bake Off - Orange & Chocolate Shortbread // Xmas Eve tree and pressies // Handmade tags

Decorating the tree // Nursing my food baby in front of the fire // My cat playing with the baubles // Wrapping my presents // Wine time with the girls // Afternoon Sunsets



Lots of mistletoe kisses to all my lovely readers and followers!

 

3 comments :

  1. Hey, it's Ally from Strawberries-taste-how-lips-do
    just a quick message to say that I've changed my blog name
    and for some reason when you change your name, your followers
    have to follow you again on your new link! So if you want to
    follow me again, please do on my new link! :)

    Ally | www.perksofbeingally.blogspot.co.uk X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your car it adorable!
    Happy Holidays! :)
    www.brandnamesus.com/blog.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Irina she is a cutey! Happy xmas! xx

      Delete

Thank you for comenting on my blog! I will always take the time to reply as soon as I can! If you would like to ask me something directly, tweet me @fashionmixbag

Justine xx