Friday 7 December 2012

Models Own Mirrorball Glitter Polish

Helllooo everyone! Just doing a little post for you all on my latest beauty obsession, Models Own glitter polishes! If you follow me on Twitter or Instagram you will see I am a big fan of the glitter mirrorball range and often post up one too many photos of what I've been trying out!


The two I've most recently bought are the Hed Kandi Ibiza Mix and the Boogie Nights. The multi-glitter one is the Ibiza Mix, and the Boogie Nights the purple/blue mix. It took ages for my local boots to get the Boogie Nights one back into store as they sold out so quick! Above is a photo of it on just plain-polish free nails, and below is a mixture of different extra glittery effects!


Maxfactor & Hed Kandi Ibiza



Coral Leighton Denny Polish & Hed Kandi Top Coat


I absolutely love having sparkly nails around Christmas time, especially as these polishes are pretty damn resistant to everyday life, so much so that they can be a bit of a nightmare to get off, so I recommend lots of base undercoats so that it will come off much more easily!



What do you all think? Do you like glitter varnishes?







 

2 comments :

  1. Soo pretty! I love glitter polishes too! But I hate to remove them as well :)

    Love Nyt,
    from
    BIG hair LOUD mouth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're lovely aren't they! Yes they can be a bit of a pain! especially if you mix the two! xx

      Delete

Thank you for comenting on my blog! I will always take the time to reply as soon as I can! If you would like to ask me something directly, tweet me @fashionmixbag

Justine xx