Happy New Year everyone! I hope you all had a fab time celebrating the beginning of 2013! I saw the early hours of the new year in with dinner & pub times with a couple of close friends and a Jaegerbomb in my hand.(Always keeping it classy!)
Firstly and most importantly I wanted to take the time to write a massive thank you to everyone for your support of my blog this past year! It's because of all you guys that I have been able to blog about and do so many different things this year! So for that I couldn't be more grateful! Every new follower or comment on my blog continues to mean as much my first!
Like everyone there have been some ups and downs this year but I'm determined to make 2013 a good'un! Here are a few of my highlights of 2012:
- Being an Official Blogger for Manchester's first ever fashion week! I met some lovely other bloggers and it really gave me a kick up the bum to spend more time blogging as I loved it so much!
- Being Shortlisted for a Cosmo Award. I still feel honoured! Thank you to everyone who voted - it was far too much fun heading down to London and partying with fellow blogger gals even if didn't win!
- Graduating Uni. After some hard graft I graduated from my Fashion Retailing degree this past year with a 2:1. As people say the tassel is worth the hassle! (sorry I had to be a bit cringey at some point!)
- Winning a gorgeous Alice by Temperley scarf and becoming a guest blogger on The Editeur.
- Covering Cheltenham Fashion Week, going to some fab events and meeting some lovely PR ladies!
- Hitting up Bestival. The scorching weather, the music.. everything! AMAZING!
- Continuous memory making with my friends and family!
Despite my highlights, looking back I wish I had been able to put more time than I was able to into blogging this year as there were some definite moments where I had to neglect it in favour of final year uni work. To be honest writing this blog is undoubtedly one of my favourite things to do - I just wish there were more hours in the day! This is probably why my blog is dominating my New Years Resolutions! I've decided to publish them this year as that way there's no going back haha!
New Years Resolutions:
- Become an organised blogger. Yes that's right, me... organised, something I have to work on occasions I know. I really want to spend some more time doing outfit, beauty and music posts and do these regularly so a blogging planner is in the works!
- Get fit and healthy. This wouldn't be a NY resolution post without this one but this year I'm determined to get on it! I've already signed up to a charity 10k and a half marathon to complete this year. eek! Best get on that treadmill!
- Start doing more things I love. I used to love doing arts/creative type things and heading to weekly dance classes and hockey. Things I haven't really done since I was at school or left University and I miss so much!
What are all your resolutions? I wish everyone health, love and happiness for the new year!