Monday 21 January 2013

Snow Business


Hello everyone! I managed to squeeze in a snowy walk this weekend around work, naturally the blogger in me had to take some photos whilst everything was looking so pretty and winter wonderland like! Here are a few snaps from my wintery walk around a little wood near my house in Cheltenham and a couple from the back garden! I also managed to get some outfit snaps done so will pop them up tomorrow :) 




















Hope you've all been enjoying the snow and got those sledges out! The big kid in me will never stop loving a bit of sledging time! 




 

4 comments :

  1. Great photos Justine, I particularly love the one with the temperature gage.

    Hannah www.cagneyandlace.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Hannah! My friend said exactly the same haha! xx

      Delete

Thank you for comenting on my blog! I will always take the time to reply as soon as I can! If you would like to ask me something directly, tweet me @fashionmixbag

Justine xx