Saturday 5 January 2013

Geek Chic - Firmoo Glasses

Hi Mixbagers! I recently was contacted by Firmoo.com to try out a pair of their fashion prescription glasses!  It was coincidentally very good timing as I've been feeling lately like my eyesight has deteriorated a little and I had outgrown my previous pair of glasses so had just taken a trip to the opticians! To be honest I wasn't sure what to expect at all when I headed online to order them, as despite being well acquainted with hitting up fashion e-tailers I've never done this kind of online shopping before. I guess I'm still quite traditional in the sense that I always thought a purchase like this should be done in-store so you can make sure they are the correct fit, right shape etc etc, but on second thoughts I realised it was quite similar to online clothes shopping in that way so I thought I would give it a go!


The process was quick and easy - I ended up choosing quite a geek-a-licious (umm.. new word?) bold frame with my personal prescription lenses and was really happy with them when the package finally arrived on Christmas Eve. The glasses came complete with 2 glasses cases one hard, one soft, a little glasses polisher and a screw set to fit them. The quality of them is pretty good and considering that all new customers get their first pair free (excluding delivery) I was impressed! You can check out the free glasses available here.






They're so different from the usual style I go for so it's been quite fun sporting these out and about! 
If you're in the market for a new pair of glasses I recommend having a look at what Firmoo have to offer! Even if you fancy just a bit of a change to your glasses style yourself!  

Hope you all have a lovely weekend! 


Disclaimer: These glasses were sent very kindly to me by Firmoo - however my opinion as always is completely unbiased and honest. 

 

3 comments :

  1. I love the black rimmed glasses with your bangs, super cute!

    Kristine
    www.pugglewearsprada.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Impressive blog!
    Check mine and let me know if you would like to follow each other:-)
    Kisses
    Aga

    Check my new post
    www.agasuitcase.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comenting on my blog! I will always take the time to reply as soon as I can! If you would like to ask me something directly, tweet me @fashionmixbag

Justine xx