Friday 4 November 2011

Winter Favourites

Here are some of my favourite pieces from the high street this week! I seem to have caught the animal bug as un-intentionally alot of the pieces are embracing either the faux Dalmatian, feather or leopard print that has been taking over this season!


In particular, River Island's attachable faux fur print collar is one of my favourite items with it's ability to instantly inject some of this season's fashion and re-invent any basic coat. Perfect for those penny watchers amongst you!   




1. River Island, Dalmatian Faux Fur Collar, £13.
2. Oasis, Embellished Collar Top, £38.
 3. Accessorize, Owl Feather Earrings, £7.
4. Topshop, Klover Gold Trim Suede Slippers, £52.
 

Fend off the cold with an over sized coat, as bigger still remains to be better with androgynous tailoring and sharp finishes. Why not team with an over sized clutch as a statement accessory to complete the look!


5. New Look, Paperbag Skirt, £24.99.  
6. River Island, Oversized Envelope Clutch, £30.   
7.Topshop, Oversized Boyfriend coat by Izzy Lane, £220.      
 8. Republic, Glass heart and Tassel Necklace, £6.99. 



 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for comenting on my blog! I will always take the time to reply as soon as I can! If you would like to ask me something directly, tweet me @fashionmixbag

Justine xx