Sunday 29 January 2012

All Things Bright & Beautiful


I'm loving all the brightness taking over for this spring summer! I've been having to check out net-a-porter.com quite a bit for my recent uni exam (talk about a deterrent!) and been dazzled by the neon fuchsias, citruses, flamingo pinks and soft faded fluros that seem to have taken over the accessories department! Sunglasses at the ready, I've put a couple of my favourite pics and accessories together!



The Pierre Hardy backpack, top left, has go to be one of my favourite out-there pieces. Alongside Alexander McQueen's stud-back tangerine pumps.
 

Brian Atwood's blue and white stripe canvas wedges remind me of the sea-side, candy floss theme of Mulberry's latest campaign. Brighton here we come!


Latest edition of Vogue with its lovely sun-faded brights!


Fluro-frenzy; I found this shot on net-a-porter's fashion fix diary.



 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for comenting on my blog! I will always take the time to reply as soon as I can! If you would like to ask me something directly, tweet me @fashionmixbag

Justine xx