Friday 13 January 2012

The silver lining

I seem to find any reason possible to procrastinate, whether its cleaning my room, or 'essential' clearing out of junk, the 'de-cluttered room, de-cluttered mind' notion seems to be very much favourable over doing any university work! This time however, the culprit of my procrastination is my new Canon 550D camera. 
After my student house was burgled just a few weeks before Christmas, my housemates and I were left laptop-less, I-pod less and not to mention Camera-less. (Happy Christmas to us!)But luckily Santa took form as an insurance company and my camera was unexpectedley replaced with one much superior!

Below are a few of my tester shots, with no editing but just simply a cinematography photo filter, it really is an amazing camera! 



 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for comenting on my blog! I will always take the time to reply as soon as I can! If you would like to ask me something directly, tweet me @fashionmixbag

Justine xx