Wednesday 18 January 2012

Golden Globes 2012: Neutral Notion

This year's Golden Globes saw the red carpet delicately dominated with Hollywood stars adorned in ultra feminine dresses in neutrals, nudes and pinks. With a mixture of tiered and gathered chiffons, organzas, satin silks and lace, and plenty of fishtail skirts and structured bodices, the gorgeous dresses had an air of bridal wear about them. Here are some of my favourite picks! 

Angelina Jolie lived up to her last name as usual and looked stunning in an unusual colour combination of nude with red detail Versace gown. I think we'll all be taking style notes from the matching accessories and lipstick!

Angeling Jolie in Versace. Amanda Peet. Kate Beckinsale in Roberto Cavalli.

However my personal look of the night must be the gorgeous Charlize Theron, in a dramatically unique Dior gown. With a low plunge neck-line, the plush over sized bow and clasped waist added an alluring texture, drawing attention to the thigh high split and fishtail trail. Complete with a sparkling head band and delicate complimentary clutch and stud earrings, the look oozed Hollywood glamour. 

Charlize Theron in Dior.


What's your favourite look?


 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for comenting on my blog! I will always take the time to reply as soon as I can! If you would like to ask me something directly, tweet me @fashionmixbag

Justine xx