Wednesday 5 October 2011

Style Crush on Charlotte Free

18-year old model Charlotte Free has been putting her last name to use, brightening up the modelling world with her self-styled vibrant pink and platinum blonde tresses.


From shopping arcade to catwalk, the refreshingly quirky model has has been picked for show after show this autumn winter flaunting her unique style in London, Paris and New York for the likes of Topshop Unique and Vivienne Westwood.


With an intriguingly comfortable capability to pull off such a strong hair statement that chanels a rock-grunge vibe, yet still retain a girl-next-door edge, she is my latest style crush to date and definitely one to look out for.






 

1 comment :

  1. She has just a cute and quirky face!
    Love the pink hair

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comenting on my blog! I will always take the time to reply as soon as I can! If you would like to ask me something directly, tweet me @fashionmixbag

Justine xx