Monday 9 April 2012

What I wore; Manchester Fashion Week Day 1

So here it is, my first ever outfit post! I'm usually one to be behind the camera instead of infront of it, but thought I'd share with you what I wore for the first day of Manchester Fashion week! (Excuse the slightly grubby flats, they got rather dusty at MCRFW with all the new build material they have there!) It was pretty nippy and rainy up North so I found myself cracking out the fur stole again! Here's hoping to the sunny weather returning soon!


Maxi Skirt: New Look
Cream Jumper: Topshop
Coin Necklace: Topshop
Leather Jacket: Zara
Fur Stole: H&M




 

3 comments :

  1. You look lovely! I really like your skirt with the cream jumper xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thank you :) And thanks for commenting!

      Justine xxx

      Delete

Thank you for comenting on my blog! I will always take the time to reply as soon as I can! If you would like to ask me something directly, tweet me @fashionmixbag

Justine xx